Updated 3/27/20: Until the Governors emergency order is lifted
Mountain Transit service will be as follows:
Big Bear Service:
- Route 7- Big Bear Weekend Trolley Service is suspended
- Route 3 – Service has been suspended until further notice
- Routes 1 and 11 – Routes have reduced service between the hours of 9:30 and 4:30. 7 days a week. Limited service schedule is the 9:30-4:30 service on regular schedule
- Route 2 Update: During the Pandemic, we are changing Route 2 schedule effective Monday, March 30, 2020. Route 2 will run from 10:15am – 5:35pm, Monday thru Sunday. , Monday thru Sunday. Limited service schedule is the 10:15am – 5:35pm service on regular schedule
- Route 4 will run regularly scheduled service Monday through Saturday.
- Route 6 RIM Off the Mountain (OTM) service is cancelled.
Essential transportation off the mountain will be considered on an individual request basis. Call (909) 878-5200 between the hours of 9am-5pm to request off the mountain service.
Dial-A-Ride service will be provided for essential transportation between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm, 7 days a week.
Essential transportation will be to Grocery stores, Drug Stores, essential work and non-emergency medical needs. Call (909) 878-5200 between the hours of 9-5pm to request a Dial A Ride for essential transportation
All fares are suspended until April 3, 2020
Visit the Mountain Transit website for service updates mountaintransit.org