Data for Mountain Transit service information (schedules, stop locations, route alignments, fares, and service calendar) is made available in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. Download the Mountain Transit GTFS data file. This data is maintained with the support of Trillium GTFS Manager software.
Some applications that utilize GTFS data are listed in the App Center. Please contact Mountain Transit if you offer an application that should be included in the App Center.
If you are a developer with questions about Mountain Transit services or data, contact Mountain Transit.
- GTFS data is provided without warranties.
- No availability guarantees are expressed or implied.
- The agency (Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority) retains full rights to the data.
- The agency (Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority) reserves the right to use the Mountain Transit logo. 3rd party applications may NOT display this logo. The logo is an indicator only for official, agency-supplied materials.
- 3rd party applications should be presented as such. They should not be presented as being endorsed by, or affiliated with Mountain Transit.