Part-time Accounting Clerk (Big Bear)
– Knowledge and understanding of the accrual basis of accounting.
– Maintain and update accounts receivable/payable ledgers.
– File organization and maintenance.
– Experience using QuickBooks Enterprise software, including chart of accounts maintenance, the use of classes.
– Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Adobe.
- Deadline: Open until filled
Mountain Transit is looking for Part-Time Drivers in the Big Bear area.
A Commercial driver’s license (CDL) is is not needed to apply; however, prior to receiving a job offer, it is the applicant’s responsibility to obtain their Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP). Mountain Transit will work with applicants with a clean driving record to provide behind-the-wheel training and prepare them for their Commercial driver’s license (CDL) road test. This is considered a safety position and as such, all applicants must pass DOT medical and drug screen, and complete a background check. A DMV H-6 is required with application.
Position is open until filled.
Apply for employment:
Completed applications along with an H-6 from DMV (for driver positions) are to be submitted to:
PO Box 1501
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Attn: B. Merrill or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org