All Mountain Transit buses are equipped with bike racks capable of transporting two bicycles. Riders are responsible for loading and unloading bikes, and use the racks at their own risk. Before boarding, tell the driver that you need to load your bike onto the rack.
To secure your bike:
1. Load your bike from the curbside of the bus only. Passing cars could strike you if you stray too close to the street.
2. Load your bike into one of the wheel wells. (Bikes with thick tires may not fit onto the rack.)
3. Extend the wheel lock over the front tire.
4. Before boarding the bus, remove all loose items from your bike.
5. Please ask the driver if you need instructions. When you get off, tell the driver you’re taking your bike off the rack.