To request a ride call (909) 338-1113
Dial-a-Ride service is provided Monday through Saturday throughout the RIM area including the communities of:
- Cedar Pines
- Twin Peaks
- Crest Park
- Lake Arrowhead
- Cedar Glen
- Sky Forest
- Running Springs
- Blue Jay
- Service is available to/from Green Valley Lake for an additional surcharge of $2.50
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5:15 AM—7:00 PM
|One-Way Cash Fares||Crestline/Top Town||Twin Peaks/Rim Forest||Lake Arrowhead Village||Running Springs|
|Twin Peaks/Rim Forest||$6.00||$4.00||$6.00||$8.00|
|Lake Arrowhead Village||$8.00||$6.00||$4.00||$6.00|
|RIM Dial-A-Ride 20-Punch Ticket||Regular||Senior/Disabled|
|Each punch is good for $2.00 regular fare or $1.00 senior/disabled fare||$36.00||$18.00|
- Seniors and Persons with Disabilities pay HALF the regular fare.
- Your fare is based on the zone you are coming from and going to. You pay $4.00 for the first zone and $2.00 for additional zones
- Use the chart above to find the regular one-way cash fare for trips within 3/4-mile of a Mountain Transit route.
- If your origin or destination is more than 3/4-mile from a route, you will be charged a $2.50 surcharge in addition to the fare shown above.