Responsible for all aspects of financial reporting including accounts payable and receivable; grant application and management; budget preparation and reporting. This position works directly with the General Manager.
- Prepare and generate monthly invoicing for received vouchers, tickets, and passes. Receive and accurately record revenue.
- Continually search and apply for new funding resources.
- Prepare and submit grant or other funding applications.
- Prepare and submit quarterly, annual, and semi-annual reports for grants and other financial reporting.
- Continually monitor all accounting for accuracy, budget compliance, classification of expenses and reports findings.
- Considerable knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Provide assistance producing yearly Capital and Operational budgets for Board Approval.
- Prepare and produce monthly Budget Performance Report for Board of Directors.
- Provide assistance to staff with financial records.
- Process and deposit fare receipts; ensure accuracy of deposits and funds transfers.
- Maintain complete and well organized account files that are kept secured and confidential.
- Provide assistance to financial auditor(s) responding to questions regarding financial record keeping and producing documents as requested.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to maintain positive professional working relationships with co-workers and vendors.
- Aptitude working with numbers.
- Considerable written and oral communications.
- Ability to perform duties within prescribed timeframe meeting deadlines.
- Considerable skill in using QuickBooks accounting software, Microsoft Word, Excel, and related computer programs.