Mountain Transit is hiring full-time Utility Workers at our Crestline Facility.
This position assists in the repair and maintenance of automotive equipment and may perform minor repair or maintenance work under the direct supervision of a Mechanic or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Routinely cleans interior and exterior of vehicles as scheduled.
- Installs and repairs bus stop signs and maintains, as necessary.
- Performs light vehicle maintenance; replaces inoperable vehicle accessories and parts.
- Maintains a clean work area and participates in cleaning the shop, as necessary.
- This position is Safety-Sensitive; Requires Medical Exam, Drug Screen, and Background Check.
- Candidate must obtain a valid California Class C Commercial Drivers Permit Or License with Passenger Endorsement within 90 days of employment. Mountain Transit will provide all training.
- Must be minimum of 21 years old.
- Schedule includes working weekdays/weekends, holidays.
- This work requires significant physical labor, must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Mountain Transit is compliant with COVID-19 precautions.
$15.00 - $19.04