SCOPE OF WORK 10.11.19
Manage Mountain Transit’s Revenue Advertising Program
Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority (MT) is soliciting bids from experienced individuals or agencies for the sales and management of MT’s revenue advertising.
- Increase MT’s revenue through the sales of approved advertising
- Relieve MT staff of all aspects of program (exception may be made for artwork development)
SCOPE OF WORK
The individual or agency is expected to have considerable knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Sales and management of income-producing advertising using
- Bus wraps
- Shelter advertising (currently, MT owns 3 shelters)
- On-board closed-circuit television
- On board rack program
- Other advertising opportunities that may become available
- Trends, price points, time frames and culture that influences sales/marketing in both rural and resort environments.
- Proven relationships with established, qualified vendors and the ability to produce and/or oversee production ofall artwork and other components.
- Adherence to all applicable MT approved guidelines.
- Adherence to all applicable City and County guidelines.
- Standard, timely, and efficient accounting procedures that provide clear explanation of MT’s compensation on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Ability to perform on an initial 12-month contract.
Bids are to include proof of financial stability; resume or business experience spanning no less than five (5) years. Three (3) current vendor contacts and three (3) current client contacts; timeline for implementation of program.
Questions regarding bid must be emailed by 5:00pm October 21, 2019 to Tiffany Millburn, Marketing and Community Relations Administrator TMillburn@MountainTransit.org. All questions and answers will be provided to all bidders via email on October 23, 2019.
Bids must be submitted via email no later than 5:00pm October 28, 2019 to:
Contract will be awarded no later than November 20, 2019.
Scope of Work and award will be posted at MountainTransit.org.