Request for Bids: 2018-001
Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority is seeking bids from an individual or organization to provide basic Information Technology (IT) support for eleven computers and two servers.
Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority, commonly referred to as ‘Mountain Transit’, provides public transportation services to the communities in the San Bernardino Mountains. Mountain Transit operates out of two business locations: Big Bear Lake and Crestline. MT’s offices are open five days a week, with the dispatching and bus maintenance services operating seven days a week.
Scope of work includes providing IT maintenance and support for eleven computers and two servers at two location (Big Bear Lake and Crestline), which run several proprietary software programs used to maintain data for bus maintenance, ridership, accounting and payroll.
- The IT support may be provided by an individual or a company. If an individual, include a current resume. If a company, provide current background on staff that will be providing service to MT.
- Describe delivery of service by detailing the support that you or your organization will provide.
- Provide a description of your organization’s method of billing (i.e., is there a basic change for service calls or is a flat monthly fee charged).
- Provide at least three business references that you currently, or within the past two years, have provided IT support service to.
- Bids are due no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 16, 2018.
MAIL: Mountain Transit, PO Box 1501, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Q&A conference call is scheduled for October 10, 2018, at 10:00 a.m.; those interested are invited to call 720-835-5186 PIN # 06899.