Big Bear OTM Route 5
Route 5 Off the Mountain (OTM) is one of two routes that connect our mountain communities to the Inland Empire. Route 5 OTM connects Big Bear to Running Springs and San Bernardino. If you are looking to go up the mountain or down the mountain see map and route details below.Read More
- Destination: Near Downtown Big Bear
- Activity: Snow Valley Mountain Resort
- Restaurant: Blondie's Grille and Bar in Arrowbear Lake
- Destination: Downtown Running Springs
- Town: Fawnskin
- Town: Arrowbear Lake
- Restaurant: Neo's Pizza House in Running Springs
- Shopping: Walmart in Highland
- Connections: Omnitrans, Metrolink, Greyhound
** Transfer Point upon request. Appropriate Dial a Ride Fare applies.
* Uphill San Bernardino stops are pick-up only.
* Downhill San Bernardino stops are drop-off only
|To / From||Big Bear/Fawnskin||Snow Valley||Running Springs/Arrowbear||San Bernardino|
Route 5 Service Update
Effective Date : 12/12/2020
Route 5 service has temporarily been reduced to Fridays only until further notice.