Big Bear Route 1
Route 1 connects Boulder Bay to Interlaken Center. If you are looking to transfer between these communities see map and route details below.Read More
- Activity: Bear Mountain Ski Resort
- Destination: Downtown Big Bear
- Shopping: Big Bear Village
- Activity: Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain
- Hospital: Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Shopping: Stater Bros
- Government: Big Bear City Hall
- Mountain Transit Big Bear Office!
- Activity: Big Bear Alpine Zoo
Service not provided on 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day
Sunday schedule is operated on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day
Spring Hours for Routes 1 and 11
Effective Date : 04/23/2021
Effective Monday, 4/26/2021, Mountain Transit has new (temporary) Spring hours for Routes 1 and 11. Both routes will now do a full loop from Erwin Lake to Boulder Bay, giving riders access to: The Zoo, Bear Mountain, Snow Summit, Bear Valley Community Hospital, both Stater Brothers’, Vons, and more!
- Route 1 will start at the MT Transit Center on Fox Farm Road at 5:30am and run until 2:30 pm.
- Route 11 will start at 10:30am at the MT Transit Center and run until 7:30pm.
For your convenience, you can purchase your bus pass using your smartphone on the Token Transit App. Download from the app store, or text “TOKEN” to 41411 for a download link to get started.
Spring is the time to jump on and Be Driven!